- 4+ ripe tomatoes, seeded, finely chopped (about 16oz)
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 4 or 5 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 fresh jalapeños, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium-size bowl, mix the tomatoes, onion, coriander, jalapeños and lime juice.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- For best results, serve the same day.
- Makes about 2 cups.
Thank you to Farmbox Delivers for sharing this recipe!
Farmbox Delivers partners with local all-natural and organic farmers and vendors to bring the freshest seasonal selection of groceries, right to your doorstep. With their free home delivery it makes it so EASY for you to get good food on the table- nourishing your health, your family and the environment. Quality. Convenience. Local, Fresh Fruit, Vegetables, Meat & Groceries – All Home Delivered! Their number one goal is to provide the very best high quality foods and service to you. Check them out at www.farmboxdelivers.com or call them at 479-372-4020